Blue Naturally Plant Dyed, Mulberry silk bandana scarfGiá gốc 58₫
Color: Natural dyes
Made from Naturally Colored Silk, Chippi & Co.'s silk scarves are to prove fashion can be at no risk too.
- Feels soft and caressing on skin
- Good for regulating temperature. Light, breathable and airy, silk is so much better than materials like cotton to regulate your temperature
- Silkworm cocoon contains a lot of protein, sericine, 18 amino acids and collagen that can be absorbed directly into the skin, good for the skin, helping your skin become healthy and beautiful, slowing down the aging process, brightening the complexion the natural and safe way.
- Prevent excessive water loss from the skin
- Non-irritating and gentle for delicate skin
- Natural rustic color of silk yarn spun from cocoons - no bleach or dye used
- Hands wash preferred
- Machine wash: using washing bag with gentle hand-washing mode. Machine wash warm with like colors. Limit the use of the spin mode on clothes made from natural fabrics, which can cause the natural fabric to stretch easily and break easily
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Warm iron as needed
- The natural color of cotton fibers will not fade, even in some cases, the darker the color after each wash.
- Using natural dyes extracted from plants and flowers, we dye our scarves using traditional methods, protecting the environment. Each foulard/scarf is created individually, making each one unique and incomparable.
- The 100% silk scarves have a really pretty fall and a natural sheen, as well as being smooth and pleasant to the touch, a luxurious feel on your skin!
- Silk is a very resistant material, and it is both permeable and a temperature regulator, providing coolness in summer and warmth in winter. It is also very resistant to bacteria and mites, it does not absorb smells, nor does it gather dust.